Mangaluru: Minister for Health and Family Welfare, U T Khader once again showed humanity, when he shifted a couple from the accident spot at Derlakatte to the hospital here, on September 17.
The couple who were injured have been identified as James (55) and his wife Suzan, residents of Konaje.
On September 17, Khader was returning to Mangaluru after attending Ganeshotsava celebrations in the Ullal constituency. When his vehicle reached near Derlakatte, he saw a large crowd gathered in the area. He got down from the car and proceeded to inquire what was going on. He was shocked to see a couple who were lying on the ground with severe leg injuries after an accident. They were pleading for help but everyone in the crowd were mute spectators.
Khader got into action, shifted both the injured into his car and admitted them to Derlakatte hospital.
It can be recalled that on July 5, 2015, in a similar incident in Konaje while Khader was on his way to meet the shop owner whose shop was set on fire by miscreants, had shifted an injured to the hospital in his car and had proceeded by auto. There are also a number of other such cases when Minister Khader has helped victims without hesitation.
- Mangaluru: Minister Khader Travels by Auto to Hold Press Meet at Eden Club
- Puttur: On Way to Mysuru, Minister Khader Dines Like a Commoner in Roadside Restaurant!
- Bengaluru: Karnataka Health minister U T KhaderAppears for Master’s Exam
- Mangaluru: Minister Khader Visits the 1st Superstar of Tulu film Industry K N Tailor in Hospital
- Mangaluru: Health Minister Khader Visits Dayakar Bangera’s House at Maroli – Assures Financial help
- Mangaluru: Health Minister U T Khader’s Car Rolls – No injuries
- Bengaluru: U T Khader Plays Good Samaritan Yet Again, Takes Mishap Victim to Hospital
- Bengaluru: Gold-laden Bride Wrongly Depicted on the Net as Khader’s Daughter – Case Filed
- Mangaluru: Going for a Song – Minister Khader‘Croons’ and ‘Swoons’ Children on their Day!
- Bangalore: Minister Khader Hospitalizes Injured Couple in his Car, Uses Auto to Attend Function
- Bangalore: Minister Khader’s ‘Three Months’ Remark Creates Suspense, Fuels Rumours