Mangaluru: We have never seen such a down-to-earth minister who is ready to serve the society. When he sees a person suffering or someone who met with an accident, he himself takes the initiative to get them to a hospital in his own car. This is another kind of act where the Health and Family Welfare Minister, U T Khader, had to travel by auto for a press meet at Eden Club here, on July 18.
Prior to the press meet, minister U T Khader visited the psychiatric department at Nitte Hospital and celebrated Eid-ul-fitr with the patients. Later, he proceeded towards the Kadri temple to take part in the Puja held by the family members of late Yashwanti Alva (Vice president of District Congress).
When he was returning from Kadri temple, Khader’s vehicle was held in the parking lot because of unruly parking. In order to reach the press meet on time, Khader took an auto and proceeded to the press meet scheduled at 1 pm while his vehicle reached 1/2 an hour later to the Eden club.
Speaking to mediapersons Khader said, “If I would have waited for my car, I would not have been able to reach the press meet on time. So, I thought of travelling by auto.”
Later, a press meet was held regarding the opening of the District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC) at Government Wenlock Hospital.
- Mangaluru: Minister Khader Visits Construction Site at Farangipet and Netaji Hospital
- Puttur: On Way to Mysuru, Minister Khader Dines Like a Commoner in Roadside Restaurant!
- Bengaluru: Karnataka Health minister U T Khader Appears for Master’s Exam
- Mangaluru: Minister Khader Visits the 1st Superstar of Tulu film Industry K N Tailor in Hospital
- Mangaluru: Health Minister Khader Visits Dayakar Bangera’s House at Maroli – Assures Financial help
- Mangaluru: Health Minister U T Khader’s Car Rolls – No injuries
- Bengaluru: U T Khader Plays Good Samaritan Yet Again, Takes Mishap Victim to Hospital
- Mangaluru: Going for a Song – Minister Khader ‘Croons’ and ‘Swoons’ Children on their Day!
- Bangalore: Minister Khader Hospitalizes Injured Couple in his Car, Uses Auto to Attend Function
- Bangalore: Minister Khader’s ‘Three Months’ Remark Creates Suspense, Fuels Rumours