Navyug Road construction Tipper catches Fire
Udupi: A tipper caught fire after a short circuit in the engine compartment at Pudia, Uchila here on September 22.
The tipper belongs to Navyug Constructions. According to sources, the tipper was passing near a petrol pump at the time of the incident.
The locals and people from the petrol station tried to douse the fire. Later the Fire brigades from Adani group and Udupi reached the spot and doused the fire.
The tipper has been charred in the incident. Padubidri police reached the spot for further investigations.