New Delhi, July 30 (IANS) We keep trying out new things on our hair to make it look more beautiful without noticing the negative impact of it on the hair.
Capital-based dermatologist and hair expert Sonia Mangal shares how:
* Use of straighteners: People tend to directly put the straightener on their hair to make it look straight, but it damages your hair and makes them dry, rough and frizzy.
* Over-brushing of hair: It can also lead to hair fall. Brushing wet hair is another reason of hair fall as wet hair is fragile and it can cause major breakage.
* Using shampoo daily: Washing hair with shampoo almost every day makes it dry. Using the wrong brush to comb your hair can also lead to hair fall. Natural-bristle brushes are great for grabbing thick, slightly damp hair and smoothing it out during a blow-out.
* Using towel to dry the hair: We usually dry our hair with the towel that we use on a regular basis. The fabric agitates the cuticles in the hair which leads to friction and then ultimately leads to hair fall.
* Poor eating habits: Vitamin A, C and E are vital for your hair to maintain its glossy texture.