Woman electrocuted at Kumragodu

Woman electrocuted at Kumragodu

Udupi: A woman died owing to electric shock at her residence in Kumragodu near Uppinakote here on Monday, August 8.

The deceased has been identified as Preethi wife of Stany Monteiro resident of Kumragodu.

According to PSI of Brahmavar, Madhu T S on August 8, morning when Preethi was grinding masala, she suddenly suffered an electric shock from the grinder. She was immediately rushed to the nearby private hospital where doctors pronounced her brought dead.

Preethi’s Husband Stany is working in Kuwait. She is survived by husband and son.

A case has been registered in the Brahmavar police station.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here