70-year-old Woman Electrocuted in Byndoor
Kundapur: A 70-year-old woman was electrocuted in Chamate Haralu Mane near Byndoor, when she came into contact with a live wire on Thursday, June 13.
The deceased has been identified as Sharada Shetty (70), resident of Chamate Haralu Mane Uppunda near Byndoor.
According to the police, Sharada was walking in her field on Wednesday afternoon when she accidentally came into contact with a live wire, which had broken and fallen due to strong winds and rains; she died on the spot.
A case has been registered in Byndoor Police Station and investigation is ongoing.