Guidelines for Passengers travelling to other States from DK
Mangaluru: The district administration issued guidelines to the passengers travelling from Dakshina Kannada to other states on May 2.
1. The applicant shall apply and register on httvs://sevasindhu.kamataka.gov.in/.
2. If the applicant needs assistance for registering online, he may approach the nearest
• Gram Panchayat Offices
• Town Municipality, TMC, CMC Offices
• Taluk Offices
• Mangaluru Corporation Zonal Offices
• Mangaluru One
• Nada Kacheri in Mangaluru City.
3. All submitted applications will be processed at the State Level. If the receiving state concurs then permission to travel will be given by the Govt. of Karnataka.
4. Permitted passengers will be facilitated to travel after receiving instruction from the State Govt. Nodal Officer. Passengers need to pay for travel.
5. Health authorities will screen all approved passengers.
6. Permitted passengers need to carry identity proof (Driving License / Pass, Voter Id/ Aadhar Card / Pan Card.
7. For any other query contact Toll-free No. 1077 and Whatsapp to 9483908000.
Guidelines for passenger movement from other States to Dakshina Kannada
1. The applicant shall submit the application and register on lums://sevasindhu.karnataka.zov.in/.
2. Applications will be examined by Nodal Officers appointed for various states by the Government of Karnataka.
3. The sending state will be consulted by the Nodal Officers.
4. As per orders of Government of Karnataka regarding the States from which we may receive returnees, ‘, emission will be conveyed by the Nodal Officer to the appropriate authority of the sending State.
5. Only asymptomatic people am allowed to undertake travel. Returnees will be medically screened and then allowed to move.
6. Buses (Govt/ Pr, or trains shall be used for trans, of groups of returnees. All precautionary measures as per the Govt. of India and State Govt. need to be followed.
7. Returnees will bear their travelling expenses.
8. Permitted passengers need to cany identity proof (Driving / Passport/ Voter Id/ Aadhar Card / Pan Card,
9. All returnees will be kept under home quarantine / institutional quarantine based on medical advice.
10. Local Body will be given responsibility for enforcement of quarantine rules, and regular health checkup will be taken up by the health department.
11. For any other query contact Toll-free No. 1070 / 104 / 080-46848600 / 080-66692000 and Whatsapp to 9745697456 / 9980299802