Job Seekers Get Ready for the Mega Placement Drive at ALVA’S PRAGATI – 2019
Mangaluru : Addressing the media persons during a press meet held at Mangaluru Press Club, Vivek Alva, Managing Trustee, Alva’s Education Trust (AEF) , Moodbidri said, ” Alva’s Pragati organized by Alva’s Education Foundation on June 21st and 22nd 2019 at Alva’s Vidyagiri Campus in Moodbidri with major focus on core opportunities. The inauguration of Alva’s Pragati 2019 will be held on June 21st at Vidyagiri at 9.30 AM by Dr. S Sacchidanand, Vice Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, along with Vice Chancellor of Mangalore University P. Subramanya Yadapadithaya ; Mulky- Moodbidri Legislator Umanath Kotian who will preside over the program and Alva’s Education Foundation Chairman, Dr. M Mohan Alva, will be present in the program”.
“Pragati 2019 features the participation of top recruiters representing major sectors such as Health, Manufacturing, IT, ITes, Sales and Retail, Banking and Finance, Hospitality, Education and NGO. These sectors offer a large number of openings for Graduates and Post Graduates in various streams such as Medical and Para-Medical, Engineering, Arts, Commerce & Management, Basic Sciences, Nursing, ITI, Diploma, Skilled Manpower with PUC & SSLC and other qualifications” added Vivek Alva
Alva’s Pragati 2019 focus on this year has been to bring more core offers in various sectors :
– Major openings for Nurses, Doctors, Physiotherapists, Lab Technicians and Therapists at hospitals like Apollo, CloudNine, AJ Hospitals and other 10 prominent hospitals.
– Multinational audit companies like EY and Thomson Reuters will be participating at Pragati.
– This year more than 70 core mechanical offers from Toyota industries Engine India Pvt Ltd, TMEIC, Sanria Engineering, Switch Gear, Expertise etc. at Pragati 2019.
– Thomson Reuters, Mphasis, Maventic, Code Craft and many more IT companies will be offering 200+ core IT vacancies and more than 2000+ ITES offers at this year Pragati.
– Lekha Wireless, RTWO healthcare, KidVento, ThinkTac and etc are hiring core electronic engineers.
– Over 500 opportunities for Diploma students at JSW, ACE manufacturing, Ajax Engineering Pvt Ltd, Nexteer, JK Tyres, Keihin fie, TAFE and many more companies.
– ITI from various trades have the highest opportunities in manufacturing sector.
– Commerce, Science and Arts graduates have more than 5000 opportunities in various sector.
– There are more than 300 openings for MBA and around 100 openings for MCom in many private banks and multinational companies.
– Amazon is looking for more than 150 candidates with any degree and PG students for the TRMS and content writing profiles.
– IBM, Tech Mahinda, HGS, Fidelis and many companies are hiring for tech support jobs at the mela.
– Startups from Mangalore, Udupi, Bangalore and Mysore providing good opportunities for youngsters to start their career in core areas.
· Please refer to www.alvaspragati.com for complete details of Alva’s Pragati 2019.
· Registration is open for all candidates for both the days of Alva’s Pragati 2019
· Online registration is compulsory for job aspirants to streamline and digitize the entire recruitment/selection process.
· Accommodation will be arranged for outstation candidates from 20th June onwards.
Sushanth Anil Lobo, Head-Training and Placements, Alva’s Education Foundation, Prasad Shetty, Media Coordinator, Alva’s Pragati, Shrinivas Pejatthaya, Head, PG Dept of Journalism, Alva’s College, and Johnson Fernandes- Professor in MBA at Alva’s were present during the press meet.
For more information contact:
9611686148 / 9663190590 / 8494934852 / 9008907716 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Registration for candidates at: http://alvaspragati.com/CandidateRegistrationPage
Note: Compulsory online registration for all the candidates except ITI, PUC, SSLC and below
For registration and details of companies participating/profiles offered at Alva’s Pragati 2018 visit: www.alvaspragati.com