LLP’s of Sahyadri among 100 Start-Ups Winners by State Govt at ELEVATE 2019
Mangaluru : The finals of Elevate 2019, India’s first comprehensive entrepreneurship platform of the Department of IT, BT and S&T, Govt. of Karnataka was held on 30th July’19. A total of 270 start-ups, which made it to the finals after multicity pitching in Mysore, Mangalore, Kalburgi, Belagavi and Bengaluru had an eight-minute round of pitching in the finals, vying for funding, mentorship and a chance to scale up their business ideas. Start-up finalists pitched to respective panels of jury members in IT/ITES, Medtech, Agri/Biotech, Cleantech, AVGC, ESDM, Kannada, Culture and tourism, AVGC Aerospace and Aviation. 100 winners out of 270 start-ups have been selected based on the recommendations of the grand jury and approved by the Elevate Steering Committee.
Winners of ELEVATE 2019 :
– Samarpan Sahyadri Tech LLP with Project named – “AGV/AMR LIDAR Navigation Kit”
– Utkarsh Sahyadri Tech LLP with Project named “ISENSE human activity measurement system integrated with sensor technology”
These projects were incubated at K-Tech NAIN Centre (New Age Incubation Network), Dept of IT & BT, Government of Karnataka. In addition to these 2 Winning Projects, 3 other projects of Sahyadri emerged as Runners-Up:
– Samanvaya Sahyadri Tech LLP with Project named “Soilless Agriculture- Hydroculture”
– Abhimaan Sahyadri Tech LLP with Project named “Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)”
– Project: “Smart Gate Aid”
T.M. Vijay Bhaskar, Chief Secretary Govt. of Karnataka; Mr. Gaurav Gupta, Principal Secretary, Department of IT, BT and S&T, Govt. of Karnataka; Prashant Kumar Mishra, MD, KITS, Govt. of Karnataka were present during the Valedictory Ceremony of Elevate 2019.
Manjunath Bhandary, Chairman and Dr. S. Manjappa, Director-Research and all Sahyadri family have congratulated LLPs Team for their achievement.