Mangaluru: Electronic Goods Shop Catches Fire at Kulshekar – Estimated Loss Rs 15 Lakh

Spread the love

Mangaluru: An electronic goods shop caught fire at Kulshekar here, late night on June 26.

On June 26, at around 11.45 pm, some residents spotted smoke from Standard Electronics Shop at Kalpane, Kulshekar and informed the fire brigade and the Kadri Police.

shop_burnt_20150627 shop_burnt_20150627-001 shop_burnt_20150627-002 shop_burnt_20150627-003 shop_burnt_20150627-004 shop_burnt_20150627-005 shop_burnt_20150627-006 shop_burnt_20150627-007

burnt_shop burnt_shop-001 burnt_shop-002 burnt_shop-003 burnt_shop-004 burnt_shop-005 burnt_shop-006 burnt_shop-007 burnt_shop-008 burnt_shop-009 burnt_shop-010 burnt_shop-011 burnt_shop-012 burnt_shop-013

Fire tenders reached the spot at around 12.15 am, and doused the fire. Locals also cooperated to douse the fire.

However, by the time the firemen had arrived, the shop was reduced to ashes. The electronic section had a number of LCD Screens, TVs, Mixer grinders, emergency lights and other electronic goods.

It is suspected that an electric short circuit caused the fire. The total loss is estimated to be around Rs 15 lakh.

A case has been registered in the Kadri Police Station.

Spread the love