Police Commissioner Issues Traffic Advisory for Mass Protest Meet at Adyar on Jan 15
Mangaluru: In connection with the proposed mass protest to be held by the Muslim Central committee Dakshina Kannada and Udupi on January 15 at Kannur, Adyar. The following traffic advisory is for the information to the public and guidelines to be followed by the organizers and participants of the event”.
The guidelines to be followed by the organizers and participants of the event are:
- All two-wheelers coming from Mangaluru for the protest shall be parked at the ground in front of Jaguar showroom parking designated as P1.
- All cars and other four-wheelers coming from Mangaluru for the event shall be parked at Seizure Beedi ground designated as P2.
- All buses coming from Mangaluru and B C Road shall be parked at Mothisham ground parking designated as P3
- All two-wheelers coming from B C Road shall be parked at the Kambli parking ground in designated P4.
- All cars and other four-wheelers coming from BC road shall be parked at the Adyarkatte Jumma Masjid Ground parking designated as P5
- All police and emergency vehicles shall be parked at Well Ring Parking (P6) and Shankar Vittal Parking designated as P7.
- Two-wheelers coming from B C road shall be parked at Hamid’s ground parking designated as P8.
- Cars and other four-wheelers coming from BC Road shall be parked at the Dr Shams ground parking designated as P9.
- Buses coming from B C Road, Farangipete side shall be parked at Heritage ground parking designated as P10.
- Emergency parking at Adyar garden ground designated as P11.
Guidelines for the public in view of Traffic diversions mentioned below which will be in force on January 15 from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm, in view of the protest meet at Adyar.
- Vehicles coming from Udupi towards Bengaluru are requested to take a diversion at Padubidri towards Karkala – Dharmasthala – Shiradi Ghat.
- Vehicles coming from Bengaluru to Mangaluru are requested to take a diversion at Melkar – B C Road via Konaje – Thokkottu – Mangaluru
- Vehicles going from Mangaluru towards Bengaluru are requested to take a diversion from Nanthur – Pumpwell – Konaje – B C Road
- One more diversion at B C Road Kaikamba for those travelling from B C Road to Mangaluru via Polali Kaikamba.
- The Police commissioner has requested the general public to follow the traffic diversions carefully to avoid confusion.