Sesma Medical Shop near Central Market destroyed in Fire
Mangaluru: A medical shop caught fire at Unity Complex near the Central Market on October 23 late night.
According to sources, on October 23 at around 10:50 pm, Sesma medical shop owned by Shobha Puthran wife of Ratnakar Puthran at Unity Complex caught fire.
It is suspected that an electrical short circuit might be the cause for the fire.
The fire brigade arrived at the spot and doused the fire.
The medical shop has been totally destroyed in the incident and the estimated loss is said to be nearly Rs 15 lakhs.