‘Smooth as a Shark, Silent as a Shark’- All New Mahindra ‘Marazzo’ launched at K’taka Agencies
Mahindra Unveils the Marazzo – Globally Engineered with a Bold Design, with an attractive launch price starting at Rs 9.99 lakhs (ex-showroom) across India, and now it’s available at Mahindra’s exclusive showroom in Mangaluru- Karnataka Agencies, Kottara Chowki, Mangaluru
Mangaluru: Born of an engineering collaboration between Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA), Detroit and Mahindra Research Valley (MRV) Chennai, the Marazzo has been engineered for excellence to ensure smooth ride, agile handling, quietest cabin, fastest cooling and luxurious space. The shark-inspired Marazzo’s head-turning design, an outcome of a collaboration between Pininfarina, Italy and Mahindra Design Studio in Mumbai, is streamlined and aerodynamic. And this “Smooth as a Shark, Silent as a Shark’, Marazzo was unveiled at Karnataka Agencies, a exclusive Mahindra Showroom, on Wednesday, 5 September by chief guest MP Nalin Kumar Kateel, along with guest of honor Mangaluru South MLA Vedvyas Kamath, in the presence of Richard Rodrigues, the CEO of Karnataka Agencies.
The unveiling ceremony began with a prayer song led by the staff of Karnataka Agencies, followed by welcome address by CEO Karnataka Agencies R C Rodrigues, where he gave a brief history of the growth and success of Karnataka Agencies from a small showroom started in Mangaluru, and now having branches spread in Udupi, Puttur, Chikamagaluru, Hassan, Koppa, Sullia, Kundapura and Tarikere, and he owed His company’s accomplishment to the support of their valued customers and well wishers.
The ceremony was inaugurated by lighting of the lamp by the chief guest and other dignitaries on the dais, including Mahindra company executives. Following a brief introduction of Marazzo and its features by Ankith K R, the Digital Engagement Manager at Karnataka Agencies, the brand new ‘Marazzo’ was unveiled to the loud applaud of the audience. Addressing the audience, MP Nalin Kumar Kateel said, “Mahjindra has been the leading auto manufacturer in India, and they have been manufacturing cars which are suitable for Indian roads. Indians have always preferred Mahindra over other brands, since their vehicles are totally the brand of Indian technology. And with Karnataka Agencies having started their operation in Mangaluru since years, they have also provided employment for many, and we should all compliment them for doing so. If we look back, Mahindra Jeep was fast and highest selling vehicle in this coastal region, and let us hope that Mahindra Marazzo will also be the highest selling vehicle in the future days. Best of luck to RC Rodrigues, his family and their energetic team at Karnataka Agencies”.
Prior to inaugurating the ‘World of SUV’s ‘ Showroom by MLA Vedavyas Kamath addressing the gathering he said, ” Me and my family have been closely associated with the Rodrigues family for decades, and doing business with their firm has always been a pleasure, where they give full satisfaction guarantee. And for that matter, Karnataka Agencies has been providing good service to its clients, and people keep coming back to buy new Mahindra vehicles. Mahindra has always contribute enormously to India through their affordable, comfortable and convenient vehicles, very much benefiting Indian car buyers, and also suitable for Indian roads. One thing for sure, a person who has learned driving a 4-wheeler, will prefer to buy/ride a Mahindra vehicle first. Since decades, Mahindra has always been upgrading their vehicles, and with the introduction of a eight-seater Marazzo, they have added yet another feather to their cap, with innovative technology”
After inaugurating the new showroom, keys of Marazzo were handed over to three new customers namely K Narayana Chowta, Ravindra Nayak, and Ms Mallika by MP Nalin Kumar Kateel and MLA Vedavyas Kamath. Managing Partner of Karnataka Agencies Santhosh Rodrigues proposed the vote of thanks, while Sales Manager Denston Peter compered the programme.
MAHINDRA ‘MARAZZO’- A SYNOPSIS:
– Born of an engineering collaboration between Mahindra Automotive North America (MANA), Detroit and Mahindra Research Valley (MRV) Chennai, the Marazzo has been engineered for excellence to ensure smooth ride, agile handling, quietest cabin, fastest cooling and luxurious space. The shark-inspired Marazzo’s head-turning design, an outcome of a collaboration between Pininfarina, Italy and Mahindra Design Studio in Mumbai, is streamlined and aerodynamic.
– Its grille carries the aggressive appearance of shark-like teeth and tail lamps of the shark’s tail.
– Marazzo’s patented ‘Body-on-Frame-Front-Wheel-Drive’ architecture offers the twin benefits of agile, ‘car-like’ handling and the durability and toughness of a body-on-frame configuration
Marazzo ensures a smooth ride as a result of its ‘twist beam’ rear suspension that offers the highest suspension travel (of 245mm) in the segment
– Marazzo offers best-in-class shoulder room in the 1st and 2nd row to seat up to 8 people comfortably. It is an easy ingress and egress in the Marazzo, as one can get in and out of the vehicle without the help of a foot board, owing to its low step-in height.
– It comes with the industry-first ‘Surround Cool Technology’ which gives you the choice between Direct and Diffused mode as well as the fastest cooling in its segment
– The Marazzo’s new 4-cylinder engine produces 90.2kW (121 BHP) power and 300 Nm torque with the highest power density and torque density in the segment
– With the Marazzo’s aerodynamic design and new, modern, low-NVH engine, passengers enjoy the quietest cabin in its class
-Marazzo offers a unique package of first-in-class disc brakes on all 4 wheels, dual front Airbags, first-in-class Emergency Call, ABS and ISOFIX child seat mounts as standard across all variants. It meets the safety regulations of October 2020
– Marazzo sports premium dual tone interiors with contour-mapped plush leatherette seats, 18 cm Colour Touch Screen Infotainment with Haptic and Capsense Technology, a Piano Black dashboard, first-in-class sun shades for the 2nd row and much more
– Available in 7 & 8-seater configurations with a captain seat option in the 2 and row of the 7-seater
– Available in 4 variants – M2, M4, M6, M8 – and 6 colours – Mariner Maroon, Poseidon Purple, Aqua Marine, Iceberg White, Oceanic Black and Shimmering Silver.
Shark-Inspired Design: Marazzo’s shark-inspired design is evident in its sleek and streamlined silhouette, in the front grille inserts which resemble the teeth of a shark, in the tail lamps that are inspired by a shark’s tail and a shark-fin antenna (as an accessory). Marazzo’s style-quotient is enhanced with projector headlamps, fog lamps with Daytime Running Lamps, elegant chrome finishes on exteriors, twin-spoke 17” machined alloy wheels.
Patented Body-on-frame, front-wheel drive architecture: Marazzo has a unique world-first architecture that provides drivers with a nimble “car-like” feel, being lighter than other similar vehicles, and also the toughness of a body-on-frame configuration.
Smooth Ride & Agile Handling: The rear suspension of the Marazzo has a lightweight “twist beam” construction, which provides excellent ride and handling with the highest suspension travel of 245mm in the segment. The Marazzo chassis is anchored by a fully boxed frame and includes forged aluminum front suspension components, which increases the handling responsiveness. Its Front Wheel Drive layout sends power to the front wheels making handling very easy and safe.
The first-in-class Electric Power Steering improves real world fuel economy, steering feel and manoeuvrability. The Marazzo delivers an excellent turning radius of 5.25m to enable the driver to get in and out of the tightest situations.
Luxurious Space to seat up to 8 people: Marazzo’s design maximizes cabin space in all 3 rows and seats up to 8 people comfortably without increasing vehicle length making it one of the most compact yet spacious vehicles in the category. Marazzo offers best-in-class 1st & 2nd row shoulder room, and luxurious legroom that allows even a 6 foot tall person to stretch his legs out and relax. This is complemented by a comfortable step-in height of 465 mm making it convenient for a woman in a saree or an elderly person without the use of a foot board.
Marazzo will come in 7-seater and 8 seater options with the 7-seater offering captain seats in the 2nd row. The 2nd row (in 8-seater) & 3rd row come with a foldable 60:40 split for 1055 litres of luggage space when completely folded down.
Quietest Cabin in its Class: Marazzo’s aerodynamic design ensures that power train and road NVH inputs are not amplified inside the vehicle. Marazzo is powered by a 1.5 litre, 4- cylinder D15 Diesel engine designed for low noise, vibration and harshness. This makes for the quietest cabin in its class. Noise measured at the driver’s ear is only 43 decibels (driver ear noise at low idle).
Fastest Cooling in its Class: Marazzo offers you the industry-first ‘Surround Cool Technology’ which, along with Fully Automatic Temperature Control (FATC), cools the cabin faster (36meter/sec airflow) than other vehicles in the segment. The ‘Surround Cool’ Technology offers passengers the choice between Direct Mode and Diffused Mode.
To Book Your Dream Vehicle ‘Marazzo’ and For More Details Visit:
N.H. 66, Kottara Chowki,
Mangalore – 575 006.
+91 824 245 7881
+91 824 245 7881
WORKING HOURS – 9.00 AM To 6.00 PM