Abu Dhabi, UAE: In commemoration of the 44th National Day of the UAE, India Social and Cultural Centre Abu Dhabi (ISC), the largest socio-cultural organization of the Indian community in the capital, is hosting its signature event “UAE Exchange, Xpress Money India Fest Season 6” at ISC on the Dec 3, 4 and 5, 2015.
ISC welcomes the association and strategic partnership of Abu Dhabi City Municipality in the event, whereby their esteemed presence showcases the involvement of the government bodies in reaching out to the local communities.
UAE Exchange, Xpress Money has partnered with ISC to be the title sponsor for India Fest with a commitment placed since the inception of the planning for India Fest Season 6,
India Fest 2015 (Season 6) will be officially opened on November 27, 2015 with a grand musical concert by the renowned award-winning Bollywood singer Kumar Sanu and troupe, accompanied by a 12-member orchestra. The event is presented by Lulu International Exchange.
This is a ticketed programme to be held on the rooftop of India Social and Cultural Centre which has a seating capacity for 2,000 persons.
The organizers are extremely delighted to have Lulu International Exchange associated with ISC as the presenting sponsor of Kumar Sanu’s Live Concert and also for India Fest Season 6 as a co-sponsor.
The event is brought to music-lovers by Gemini Building Materials.
Al Masaood Automobiles, have come on board as the Mega Raffle Draw’s main sponsor by offering one Nissan Tiida car as the Mega Raffle prize at the draw to be held on the final day of India Fest, i.e., December 5, 2015.
This is the second occasion that the ISC is partnering with Al Masaood Automobiles for India Fest.
In addition to the major raffle prize, the festival will offer 24 other fabulous prizes.
Besides the co-sponsors of the mega event – Big Ticket, Abu Dhabi Duty Free, and powered by Lulu International Exchange, the following are the support sponsors.
– Al Faraa Group
– Lulu Hyper Market
– Cruise Express Travel and Tourism
– Ahalia Hospital
– Country Club
– Dnata Travel
India fest Season 6 will more stalls, better arrangements and unique performances lined up with a strategic improvement on the entire outlook, design and feel of the festival compared to previous seasons.
• Trading and exhibition stalls include a variety basket consisting of:
– Banks and Exchange Houses
– Education and Universities including Abu Dhabi University
– Computer stores
– Properties and cargo exhibitors
– Garments and fashion stores
– Travels and tourism
– Cosmetics and toys
– Bookstalls and paintings
– Consumer products and perfume and
– Building materials
• The entry tickets are priced at AED10 for all the three days which include the Mega Raffle draw for Nissan Tiida and 24 other fabulous prizes.
• The cultural shows are unique, presenting the various cultures from across the world.
• Over 100 artistes from India and those locally based are expected to perform for three consecutive days of the fest. One of the members of the Royal Family member will inaugurate the event on December 3 at 7 pm. The Ambassador of India will be the guest of honour. Many other dignitaries are also expected to grace the occasionn and they will include representatives of the local communities, and patrons and trustees of ISC.
• Main attractions of the entertainment performances are
a. Friday, November 27, 2015 at 8 pm – live musical concert by famous Bollywood singer Kumar Sanu and troupe.
b. Thursday, December 3, 2015 – live musical concert by Bollywood playbackl singers Naresh Iyer and Sharanya Srinivas.
c. On Friday, December 4, 2015 – live musical concert by well-known southern Indian playback singer Madhu Balakrishnan along with Bollywood playback singer Chitra Iyer.
d. On Saturday, December 5, 2015 – Playback singer Sumi Aravind and team.
e. Wooden Shield, a famous band from India performing all three days.
f. On all days, many more entertainment shows will be presented.
India Fest timing: December 3, – 5 pm to 12 am
December 4 and 5 – 4 pm to 12 am
India Fest entry-cum-raffle coupon is priced at AED 10, which allows entry on all three days.
Since many celebrity artistes along with other performers have been invited, the organizers hope to attract visitors in excess of 25,000.