Adele planning ‘five-year’ break

London, March 27 (IANS) Singer Adele is reportedly planning to take a five-year break from music.

According to a source, the “Hello” hitmaker has only just returned from a three-year hiatus but is keen to step away from the limelight yet again once her world tour wraps up later this year because she wants to spend time with her three-year-old son Angelo, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

“She has told her closest pals she will step away from the limelight for five years before she next brings out an album. She’s still very new to motherhood and doesn’t want to miss out on Angelo growing up. It will be a hard thing for fans to hear,” The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying.

However, the 27-year-old had earlier teased fans about the possibility of a new release by the end of the year.

Speaking to her fans during her performance at Belfast’s SSE Arena in Northern Ireland earlier this month, she said: “There may be a new song towards the end of the shows.”

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here