Police arrest Niranjan Bhat’s father and driver for destroying evidence
Udupi: The police on August 10 arrested two more persons for destroying evidence in the Hotelier Bhaskar Shetty murder case.
According to ASP Vishnuvaradhan, the Accused Niranjan Bhat’s father Shrinivasa Bhat, and his driver Raghavendra were arrested for destroying the evidence. Police are also probing Shrinivasa Bhat and Raghavendra’s role in the murder. The number of arrests in connection with the murder has reached five. Shrinivasa Bhat had helped Niranjan Bhat to clean the place where the body was burnt and Raghavendra had helped to shift the sacks containing ash and bones in the car. The police also found bones on the river side and have sent them for a forensic lab test, to ascertain that they are of human origin and Bhaskar Shetty’s. he added.
Meanwhile, Niranjan Bhat was shifted the the KMC Hospital Manipal for further treatment.
- Pramod Madhwaraj assures impartial inquiry in Bhaskar Shetty Murder case
- Ear-stud Stuck in Gut – Niranjan Bhat shifted to another Hospital for Treatment?
- Mattar R Hegde denies commenting over representing accused in Bhaskar Shetty murder case
- Bunts Associations demand impartial inquiry into Bhaskar Shetty murder
- Accused in Bhaskar Shetty Murder, Niranjan Bhat attempts Suicide
- Bhaskar Shetty Murder case, Astrologer Niranjan Bhat surrenders
- Bhaskar murder case, Wife and Son Produced Before Court
- Bhaskar Shetty murder case, Police form Special team to nab Niranjan
- Missing hotelier Bhaskar Shetty’s body Found at Nandalike
- Hotelier Bhaskar Shetty goes missing