Gopal Poojary, Gafoor and Bangera Appointed Presidents of Various Boards
Bengaluru: Government of Karnataka through a notification has appointed MLA of Byndoor constituency Gopal Poojary as President of Karnataka Forest Department Corporation until further orders.
Belthangady MLA Vasant Bangera has been appointed as the president of Karnataka Small Scale Industries Development Corporation.
The government has appointed 21 MLA’s as presidents of various State-level Boards and Corporations. The government has filled the president posts of 91 corporations.
KPCC Secretary MA Gafoor has been appointed as the President of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation.
The list of appointed 21 MLA’s as presidents for various corporations are
- Malikayya Gutthedar, Karnataka Housing Board
- R V Devaraj, Karnataka Slum development Board
- Venkatesh Bengaluru Development Board
- Rajshekar B Patil, KRIDL
- N Nagaraj, Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation
- Firoz Shet, Karnataka State Tourism Development Board
- K Gopal Poojary Karnataka Forest Development Board
- Puttaranga Shetty, Karnataka Road development Board
- Raheem Khan, Karnataka State Warehouse Board
- K Vasanth Bangera, Karnataka State Small Scale Industries development Board
- B R Yavagalla, Hatti Gold Mines Board
- M K Somshekar, Karnataka Silks Board
- G S Patil, Karnataka Removable Energy development board
- Shivananda S Patil, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and UGD Corporation
- Hampana Gowda Badarli, Mysuru Sales International Ltd
- H R Alagoora, Karnataka Soaps and Detergent Ltd
- D Sudhakar Karnataka State Electricity Board
- Baburao Chinchansoor, Karnataka Border Development Corporation
- Sharada Mohan Shetty, Karavali Development Board
- N Y Gopalkrishna Implementation committee
- G Hampayya Naya, AcchuKattu Abhivraddhi Pradihkara