My name is Karl Ebrahim. I am interested in karate and playing the piano. I go to the Abu Dhabi Indian School. I go for karate classes at the Oriental karate and kobodu club. I also go for piano classes at the Art house music training center. I also know a bit of Spanish. I enjoy my karate. And I even feel good playing the piano.
Nowadays, I am learning a Portuguese song from my grandmother. I like singing it. I know the meaning of the song as well.
I have many friends. It is never easy to make friends but I have managed to make friends with many children that I like. I made friends with a boy named Pratyaksh by sharing my chips with him.
I like science and English. But there are some things in English I can’t understand. For example, "Why do they say "ladies and gentlemen" when giving speeches. Why not "gentleladies and gentlemen"? Aren’t ladies gentle also?
I think many science topics are interesting such as gravity. I wonder what if there was no gravity. I have written a few lines on this which are given below :
What if there was no gravity ?
- We would not need a shelf. We could just put a book on the wall and it would stay there !
- If there was no gravity, we could also throw a ball up in the sky and it would stay there too !
- We could also put a chips packet in the air when we are tired of holding it.
- We can put a pepsi can on a wall when we are doing something.
- The shopkeepers also do not need to have chocolates or food holders to put their food in them. They could just leave the food in the air !
- If I carry my friend, he would float in the air.
- I also do not need to carry my school bag. I could just pull it in the air.
Author: Karl Ebrahim- UAE