Niranjan Bhat’s father and driver Remanded Judicial Custody till Aug 24
Udupi: The Udupi police produced Shrinivasa Bhat and Raghavendra before the court for helping the accused Niranjan Bhat, in destroying the evidence in Hotelier Bhaskar Shetty’s murder case, here on August 11.
The court remanded Judicial custody to the accused Niranjan Bhat’s father Shrinivasa Bhat and driver Raghavendra till August 24.
Shrinivasa Bhat and Raghavendra were arrested on August 10 for their involvement in destroying the evidence in Bhaskar Shetty murder case.
- Police arrest Niranjan Bhat’s father and driver for destroying evidence
- Pramod Madhwaraj assures impartial inquiry in Bhaskar Shetty Murder case
- Ear-stud Stuck in Gut – Niranjan Bhat shifted to another Hospital for Treatment?
- Mattar R Hegde denies commenting over representing accused in Bhaskar Shetty murder case
- Bunts Associations demand impartial inquiry into Bhaskar Shetty murder
- Accused in Bhaskar Shetty Murder, Niranjan Bhat attempts Suicide
- Bhaskar Shetty Murder case, Astrologer Niranjan Bhat surrenders
- Bhaskar murder case, Wife and Son Produced Before Court
- Bhaskar Shetty murder case, Police form Special team to nab Niranjan
- Missing hotelier Bhaskar Shetty’s body Found at Nandalike
- Hotelier Bhaskar Shetty goes missing