Spread the love
Mangaluru: In order to attract more visitors and enable them to spend their free day in a more useful way, all sections of Dr Shivarama Karanth Pilikula Biological Park will remain open on Monday, Jan 26, which is a public holiday on account of the Republic Day.
S A Prabhakar Sharma, the executive director of the park, has informed that the visitors can view the zoo, the regional science centre and the artisans’ village besides enjoying the boat-ride.
- Mangalore: Two Bubbly Tiger Cubs to Greet Visitors at Pilikula Zoo – Total Rises to 11
- Mangalore: Addition of Two More to Pilikula Park Makes it a Dozen of Leopard League!
- Mangalore: Jumbos from Pilikula to Take Part in Dasara Procession
- Mangalore: Serpent Population at Pilikula Zoo up with Birth of 36 King Cobras
- Mangalore: Rare Reptiles Arrive at Pilikula Biological Park
- Mangalore: Pilikula Animal Population Rises with Arrival of Two Sloth Bears
- Mangalore: Now onwards, It’s Dr Shivaram Karantha Pilikula Nisargadhama
- Mangalore: It’s More the Merrier at Pilikula – Any Addition to Cat Population is Welcome!
- Mangalore: German Deputy Consul General Visits Pilikula
- Mangalore: This Chirpy, Perky Leopard Cub is Everyone’s Darling at Pilikula!
- Mangalore: Pilikula Jungle Lodges -Tourism Gets a Boost
- Mangalore: Artisan Village of Pilikula – A Varietable Fare
- Mangalore: ‘Kinni’ is Born – Pilikula Rejoices at the New Arrival
- Mangalore: Fishing Day at Pilikula – Carps Come in Plenty
- Mangalore: Pilikula Park – Perched for Higher Growth in Near Future
- Mangalore: Kambla, Guttu House and Rural Fair Complete the Picture of Heritage Village in Pilikula
- Mangalore: Colourful Flower Show at Pilikula Nature Park
- Mangalore: Pilikula Park has New Guests Now!
- Mangalore: Flowers Say It All… at Pilikula Nisargadhama
Spread the love