Monsoon Hits Madikeri in Full Flow at Last!
Madikeri: Delayed monsoons have finally hit Kodagu from the second week of the month.
From the middle of last week, rains have hit the district in the set pattern. On Saturday and Sunday in particular rains lashed with heavy breeze.
On Sunday night, temperature was around 18 deg Celsius. This week the highest is expected to be 22 and the lowest 17 deg Celsius.
The inconvenience of moving around apart, the rainfall has brought relief from a long spell of heat. But the humidity keeps hovering around 85%.
Pics Ramachandra / IMPACT
Recent rain reports:
- Rains in Madikeri – Better Late Than Never!
- After Rain, a Veil of Dew and Mist over Madikeri
- Rains Play Hide-and-seek in Madikeri Followed by Havoc
- Madikeri Drenched in Rain as Other Districts Seethed in Heat
- Madikeri Gets Year’s First-ever Soak Effect – Mercury Dips