Why our fertility health is significant?
As we grow, we are subjected to certain responsibilities at every point in life. Until we are 20 or 21 years old, the primary responsibility was always to study well and get a good job. From 21 onwards, the prime focus has always been the career for most of us. Building a strong, growth tractile in our career is not easy and people undergo a lot of stress doing this. So this prime focus becomes our life itself and the career is a prime platform to make money which is essential to lead a comfortable life. As we already know that stress induces a lot of unwanted and subtle illness in our body and we slowly start indulging in drinking and smoking. The amount of alcohol you drink is directly related to the risk of fertility. So while we are undergoing all these, there are few responsibilities or needs which we need to fulfill, which is marriage.
Marriage is an important decision in life and in general people give a lot of thought before deciding this. The most important part of marriage is child planning. With people giving more importance to a career at this age and time, planning for a child becomes crucial. It is a decision which has to be made by both the partners and hence the way how people see marriage is very much related to settling down in life. We leave marriage completely to you and it’s your choice. All we are doing here is to remind you of the fact called as fertility health. This is very important when it comes to marriage and child planning. It is a responsibility of an individual to plan. So, fertility health is the health-related to your reproductive system which is responsible for childbirth. Infertility will lead to a condition because of which you will be able to reproduce naturally but that is not the end of the road as there is best IVF centre in Bangalore and other cities which can help you parent a child through technology. There is a certain factor you need to keep in mind before. They are:
1. Stress is the biggest reason for poor fertility health.
2. Drinking and smoking can never help you stay away from stress. They create a mental block which makes you feel good for the time being but in reality, there are many ill effects they can bring you and infertility is one of them.
3. There is always a way to find to out your fertility level or we can say your sperm quality for men by doing a semen test. This test will help you find out the sperm count, sperm quality and so on.
4. The quality of the sperm varies from person to person and there is no defined set metric for that.
5. Lifestyle and your fertility health are directly related and hence a poor lifestyle choice is more likely to lead you to the path of infertility.
If you are having any doubts regarding your fertility health or your lifestyle, it is better to consult the best fertility hospital in Chennai or any other city you belong to. It will give you the most needed clarity and will help you plan ahead.