Body of Siddhartha Found at Hoige Bazaar
Mangaluru: The body of founder of Cafe coffee day Siddhartha who went missing on July 29 at the Netravathi bridge has been found at Hoige Bazar here on July 31.
On July 31, the fishermen Basava, Pranesh, Rithesh and Sarathi went for fishing at 6 am at Hoige Bazar. When they preparing for the fishing Sarathi and Basava saw the body floating in the water. Basava immediately informed Ashwath and who informed the corporator of the area Diwakar and also the police.
The police reached the spot and lifted the body out of the water.
Speaking to the mediapersons Police commissioner Sandeep Patil said, “We received a call around 6:30 am that a body of a Male was found at Hoige Bazar. We immediately rushed to the spot and retrieved the body. The body was then shifted to the Wenlock Hospital mortuary. We have informed the family members about the body. Once they come to Mangaluru they will identify the body and further procedures will be done.
Speaking to mediapersons former minister U T Khader said, “The body of Siddhartha was found at Hoige Bazar. There was a digital watch, small Nokia mobile and a ring on the body. Siddhartha’s friends have confirmed the body to be of Siddhartha.”
Khader further said, “The family will decide where the body will be taken for cremation.
- CCD confirms founder Siddhartha’s signature in note
- Priority is to Trace Siddhartha, CCTVs, Street Lights and Mesh for Bridge will be Fixed – Khader
- Four Teams formed to Search Missing Siddhartha – Sandeep Patil
- I saw Someone Jumping into the Netravathi river, tried to Rescue him – Simon
- Medical Evacuation of a Ship Crew & Search Efforts on Missing Siddhartha by Coast Guard
- Search Operation on for Missing Siddhartha in Netravathi River
- MP Shobha and Nalin meet Home and Defense Ministers, seek Helicopter support to Trace Siddhartha
- Founder Of ‘Cafe Coffee Day’ Siddhartha Goes Missing In Mangaluru