Mangaluru: Raviraj, one of the prime accused in the murder of Harish Poojary of Navoor, has been arrested by the rural police.
He was picked up from Gujarat and brought here to be presented in a court here.
On Nov 12 last, Harish Poojary, after sipping a soft drink with his friend Haris in Manihalla and riding home in a bike, had been murdered by a group that arrived in an Omni car. Bhuvith Shetty and three others are already under arrest.
The rural station went to Gujarat on receiving information that Raviraj had taken shelter there. He was arrested from the house of his uncle in Vastrapur of Ahmedabad district.
The court here has remanded him to 15 days’ judicial custody.
- Bantwal: Harish Poojary Murder – Bajrang Dal Convener Claims Arrested Duo ‘Innocent’
- Bantwal: Harish Poojary Murder – Billava Forum Cautious about Attempt to Divert Matter
- Mangaluru: Was Harish Poojary Not a Hindu? Why is Sangh Parivar Silent now? – Mithun Rai
- Mangaluru: Another Arrested in Harish Murder Case
- Mangaluru: Bhuvith Shetty and Achut Arrested in Bantwal Harish Murder Case
- Mangaluru: ‘Playing Politics in Mourners’ Houses is Improper’ – U T Khader
- Mangaluru: Friday the 13th! DK is Deserted – Bundh called for by Bajrang Dal Successful
- Mangaluru: Fallout of Harish Murder – BJP Calls for District Bundh