30 persons Booked in Bantwal for Breaking Seal down Regulations
Bantwal: On May 21, about 30 persons had broken the seal down regulations in Bantwal. On May 22, an FIR was registered against 30 persons for violating the guidelines, in the Bantwal police station.
On May 21, some people in the Bantwal area demanded the district administration to lift the seal down in their area as they were in isolation for more than a month. But due to the increase in Corona positive cases and three deaths in the area, the district administration had to extend the seal down in Bantwal.
The Bantwal Kasaba area was sealed down after a 50-year-old woman from that place died of COVID-19. Later another 75-year-old woman also died, and the seal down was extended.
There are 85 to 90 shops and nearly 450 houses in the Kasaba area, and only a few persons are given passes to provide essential supplies to the families in the area. But the people of the area have no clue about when the seal down will be lifted. On May 21, about 30 persons came out from the containment zone and questioned the authorities breaking the seal down guidelines.
Bantwal Tahsildar Rashmi reached the spot and explained the necessity to extend the seal down. But the locals did not heed to her advice. Later Rashmi filed a complaint in the Bantwal Town police station.
In this connection, 30 people have been booked under section 269, 270, and 149 IPC.
- 29-year-old Woman Travelled from Mumbai Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Locals Demand to Lift Seal down in Bantwal
- 80-year-old Woman from Shaktinagar Dies, 5th COVID-19 death in DK
- Someshwar Area Sealed Down After 38-year-old woman Tested Positive for COVID-19
- 58-year-old Woman from Boloor Dies of COVID-19
- DK Reports Third COVID-19 Death of 67-Year-Old Woman
- MCC Carries out Fumigation in Boloor area
- 58-year-old Woman from Boloor Tested Positive for COVID-19
- MLC Ivan D’Souza Visits Boloor Crematorium, Listens to Locals Grievances
- 75-year-old COVID-19 Victim Finally Cremated at B C Road Crematorium
- COVID-19 Victim’s Body should not be Cremated at Pachanady without the Consent of Locals- MLA Dr Bharat
- Shaktinagar Area Sealed Down after 2 COVID-19 Positive Cases reported
- Sealdown Lifted in Sajipanadu, Karaya and Ajjavar area
- Mother and Son in Shaktinagar Tested Positive for COVID-19
- DK Reports Second COVID-19 Death of 75-year-old Woman
- First Neuro Hospital Sealed Down, Declared Containment Zone
- 75-Year-Old Woman, Relative Of COVID-19 Victim from Bantwal Tests Positive
- 67-year-old Woman, Neighbour of COVID-19 Deceased from Bantwal Tests Positive
- DK Reports 1st COVID-19 Death of 50-year-old Woman