Naresh Shenoy’s Wife’s Plaint against WhatsApp Group
Mangaluru: As the city police are trying to track down Naresh Shenoy, founder of NaMo Brigade and alleged main accused in the murder of RTI activist Vinayak Baliga, there has been another development in the case.
His wife Sumana Shenoy has filed a complaint in the JMFC II court stating that her husband had earned a good name in organizational work in the social and religious fields. Some individuals, who could not bear his success, have been circulating his picture with the caption ‘Wanted dead or alive’ in the social media, she has complained.
In her plaint, she has named 41 persons including Ravindra Mallya of V T Road, Anantesh Bhat and R Ganapati Baliga of Car Street among others, running a WhatsApp group called ‘Shri Devalache Sevak’. In spite of her request not to do it, they have reportedly been continuing their activities.
The magistrate has instructed the Barke police to hold an inquiry.
- Anticipatory Bail – Naresh Shenoy Knocks at…
- Prof Nayak Seeks Justice in Baliga Murder case
- Baliga Murder – Naresh Shenoy’s Close Associate
- Police Raid House of Vedavyas in Mannagudda in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder, DSO Holds Padayatra to Arrest Naresh Shenoy
- Anticipatory Bail for Naresh Shenoy in Baliga Murder Case Rejected
- Baliga Murder – Police to File Objection to Naresh Shenoy’s Bail
- ‘Politicians are Dumb and Mangalureans are Deaf’ – Dr Narendra Nayak
- Baliga Murder Case – Accused Shiva Arrested?
- BJP Leaders Involved in the Murder of Vinayak Baliga – Mithun Rai
- Baliga Murder Accused Sent to Three-day Police Custody
- ‘Lookout Notice Issued against Yuva Brigade’s Naresh Shenoy’ – Police
- ‘BJP Directly Involved in Murder of Vinayak Baliga’ – Ramanath Rai
- Has Murder Suspect Fled to Dubai? Baliga Family Expresses Fears
- CPI(M) Demands Thorough Probe into Vinayak Baliga Murder Case
- Vinayak Baliga’s Work Gains Momentum at National Level
- Nikhil Shenoy in City on Fact-finding Mission in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder – Police Raid House of Naresh Shenoy of Yuva Brigade
- Police Look out for Shiva and Shrikant Wanted in Baliga Murder Case
- Activists Demand Special Investigation Team in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder – Fingers Pointed at Yuva Brigade Leader
- An Open Letter to Fellow-Mangalureans on Vinayak Baliga’s Murder
- Vinayak Baliga Murder – Two Suspects Arrested
- Murder of Vinayak Baliga, RTI Activist who Fought for Justice
- RTI Activist Vinayak Baliga Hacked to Death at Kodialbai