Naresh Shenoy’s Custody Extended up to Jul 18
Mangaluru: A court hearing the case of Baliga murder has extended the judicial custody of Naresh Shenoy up to July 18.
Shenoy is the prime accused in the murder of Vinayak Baliga, an RTI activist and BJP worker.
The period of earlier custody had got over on Monday. Hence he was presented in court on the day. On hearing the case, the judicial officer extended the custody up to July 18.
Shenoy was absconding after the murder and remained elusive for three months by changing his base day by day. Just ahead of the 90-day deadline, he was arrested by the CCB at Hejamadi last month.
Courts up to the high court level had rejected his anticipatory bail applications. As the hearing is in progress, his advocates have tried to plead to the court that he is suffering from kidney problems.
The family members of Baliga have firmly opposed the plea saying that someone who had moved around to different places to escape arrest could not have suffered from kidney ailment without regular medical attention.
Trace the case:
- Naresh Shenoy to be in Police Custody for 2 More Days
- Baliga Murder Accused Suffering from Kidney Ailment?
- Naresh Shenoy in Custody – Police Seek Narco-analysis
- An open letter to the Director General CSIR
- Baliga Murder – Family Congratulates City Police Chief
- Baliga Murder Case – Naresh Shenoy Produced in Court
- Baliga Murder Case Prime accused Naresh Shenoy arrested
- Naresh Shenoy will be Arrested Soon – Sources
- Baliga Murder – Naresh, 6 Others Chargesheeted
- Another Accused Srikanth Arrested in Baliga Murder case
- Manjunath Arrested in Baliga Murder case
- Baliga Murder – Naresh Shenoy’s Close Associate in Police Custody
- Police Raid House of Vedavyas in Mannagudda in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder, DSO Holds Padayatra to Arrest Naresh Shenoy
- Anticipatory Bail for Naresh Shenoy in Baliga Murder Case Rejected
- Baliga Murder – Police to File Objection to Naresh Shenoy’s Bail
- ‘Politicians are Dumb and Mangalureans are Deaf’ – Dr Narendra Nayak
- Baliga Murder Case – Accused Shiva Arrested?
- BJP Leaders Involved in the Murder of Vinayak Baliga – Mithun Rai Baliga Murder Accused Sent to Three-day Police Custody
- ‘Lookout Notice Issued against Yuva Brigade’s Naresh Shenoy’ – Police
- ‘BJP Directly Involved in Murder of Vinayak Baliga’ – Ramanath Rai
- Has Murder Suspect Fled to Dubai? Baliga Family Expresses Fears
- CPI(M) Demands Thorough Probe into Vinayak Baliga Murder Case
- Vinayak Baliga’s Work Gains Momentum at National Level
- Nikhil Shenoy in City on Fact-finding Mission in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder – Police Raid House of Naresh Shenoy of Yuva Brigade
- Police Look out for Shiva and Shrikant Wanted in Baliga Murder Case
- Activists Demand Special Investigation Team in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder – Fingers Pointed at Yuva Brigade Leader
- An Open Letter to Fellow-Mangalureans on Vinayak Baliga’s Murder
- Vinayak Baliga Murder – Two Suspects Arrested
- Murder of Vinayak Baliga, RTI Activist who Fought for Justice
- RTI Activist Vinayak Baliga Hacked to Death at Kodialbail